Performance Toyota of Memphis ("Dealer") takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our site, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information we gather and how it is used.
We collect information online primarily to provide our visitors with a better experience on our site. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Dealer will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). We will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data:
Anytime you visit our website, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the website, and to compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our website. This information enables us to determine which areas of the website are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the site to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual's consent.
Information Voluntarily Provided:
Any information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our e-mail services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our website, is securely maintained on our web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see Opt-Out Procedures below). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our site by providing content that is relevant to your interests.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Dealer understands the important of your privacy. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our own use. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent.
Dealer may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our website visitors. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive website functions (i.e. the e-mail service). Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both Dealer and our partners.
Dealer may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf.
In the event Dealer sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all the assets of Dealer are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with Law/Safety:
Dealer may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our website, the site itself, or the public.
Accessing Our Website from Outside the United States:
If you are visiting our website from a location outside the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S.
The personal data record created through your registration with our website can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Our website may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always opt out of receiving future communications from us. Our site allows users to opt out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified.
Changes to Our Policy:
Dealer may, in its sole discretion, add, modify or delete any provision of this Policy. Your use of Dealer's website constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of any such changes.
This website is presented by Performance Toyota of Memphis ("Dealer"), 7370 Winchester Road, Memphis, Tennessee 38125 for informational purposes only. This website does not constitute an offer to buy, sell or lease any vehicle, product or service. All transactions between a customer and Dealer will be entered into and performable at Dealer's place of business in Memphis, Tennessee, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of any court located in Shelby County, Tennessee. All vehicles will be sold "as-is" and without warranty, and Dealer will disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Although Dealer makes reasonable efforts to assure that all material on this site is correct, Dealer does not guaranty the accuracy of the material and does not assume responsibility for accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information on this site. No representations or warranties are made about the information on this site or about any product presented on this site. The customer should verify the accuracy of any information material to him prior to the purchase of any product from Dealer.
The information on this site is protected by copyright. It may be used only for your personal use and may not be reproduced, adapted or published in whole or in part for any purpose without the express written consent of Dealer. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, nothing contained in this website shall be construed to confer any license or rights, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise to Dealer's intellectual property or to the intellectual property of any third party.
You agree and acknowledge that the following uses of our website are expressly prohibited, and that you will not:
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available, intentionally or otherwise, any content that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, rule or regulation;
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available, intentionally or otherwise, any harmful content including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, secretly intercept or seize any system, program, data, or personal information;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, one of our employees or our other representatives, or misrepresent your affiliation with us or any other person or entity;
- Forge any TCP/IP, or other protocol, packet header, e-mail header, any part of any message header, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content or e-mail;
- Access or attempt to access (or otherwise compromise) the accounts of others, or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate (or otherwise compromise) the security of our or another entity's computer hardware or software, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in, or would result in, the corruption or loss of data;
- nfringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, without limitation, information protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- Collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without the third party's knowledge or consent;
- Upload, post, store, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited commercial e-mail or "spam";
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another person or entity;
- Resell our services or products without our consent; and/or engage in any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use our website, including, without limitation, any interference with or disruption of other users, whether or not intentional, with such activities including interfering with or disrupting our services, products or servers or networks we use, and disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our website.
You agree and authorize us to access, use, and disclose information regarding your use of our services and products, including, without limitation, your personal information and registration data, to: (i) comply with the law; (ii) enforce or perform any user agreements to which we are a party; (iii) initiate, render, bill, and collect for services and products; (iv) protect the property or personal safety of us and our employees, our users, and the public; or (v) protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of the services and products.